In 2003, Royal Grass originally developed and marketed artificial grass for use in gardens, public parks, roof terraces and other landscaping applications. It was our goal to create artificial grass that would look like natural grass. People should not be able to tell the difference.
Royal Grass offers a 8 to 11 year warranty against discolouration and UV degradation of the fibres, 11 years in the UK. The duration of the warranty depends on the intensity of the sun at the installation location. As you can imagine, the intensity of sunlight in northern countries like Norway differs from places with very intense sun and heat like Dubai.
The warranty is given on behalf of the manufacturer of our artificial grass fibres, TenCate.
Installed by professionals
Only when the artificial grass has been installed by professional trained by Landscape Solutions does the quality of the product truly come into it own. For the best possible results, Royal Grass artificial turf should always be installed by a professional. Two other important factors are using the right type and the construction of the subsoil.
CALL ME BACK REQUEST
Little maintenance is needed for artificial grass, but to get the very most out of Royal Grass and to extend the life span of your artificial lawn we do advise a certain level of maintenance. We recommend you to remove any debris, such as leaves, and to brush the grass cover often. If you do so, you are guaranteed to be able to enjoy your Royal Grass artificial lawn for a long time. Remember: artificial grass may be low in maintenance, but it is not completely maintenance-free!
HOW TO KEEP ARTIFICIAL GRASS AT ITS BEST
- Brush the grass regularly with a stiff broom or rake.
- Remove debris from the lawn.
- Remove leaves with a leaf blower or rake.
- Remove any weeds immediately to prevent seed dispersal.
- Use clean water to rinse any spills, like drinks, sauces or melted ice cream.
- Pet excrements can be removed with a shovel and smells with some detergent and water.
- Avoid contact with hot materials to prevent the grass fibres from shrinking.