Give your roof terrace a stylish makeover with artificial grass of Royal Grass. You will have your own green oasis on your rooftop where you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon. You can combine our artificial grass with decorations of your choice to create your own unique roof terrace. Any type of decoration can be used, like potted plants and garden furniture. Royal Grass is suitable for every style, from a classic to a modern look.
Have a look at the different types of artificial lawn and find one that complements your balcony or roof top terrace. The requirements of a rooftop are the same as those of a balcony. Drainage must be in order and the substrate must be level. Please make sure you fasten the grass carpet securely. Due to its height, a roof terrace catches a lot of wind.
THE MANY ADVANTAGES OF GREEN ROOFS
In periods with lots of rain, all that water can be a burden on the drainage system. Increasing the surface of green roofs can be useful here. These green roofs can store rainwater temporarily, efficiently and fast. The water can be used at a later time, be drained or evaporated. The main advantage is the time saved for your drainage system.
GREEN ROOFS: LESS BURDEN ON SEWERS
On a traditional flat roof, rain goes immediately to the roof drainage system and into the sewage pipes. Research has shown that a green roof can hold about 50% of the rain water and release it back into the atmosphere. This means less of a burden on the sewage system, consequently reducing the load on water treatment. When the green roof surface increases considerably, this may very well be a solution to flooding in the future.
CALL BACK REQUEST
CHARACTERISTICS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS ON ROOFS:
- Also for lighter roof constructions
- Appealing look and little maintenance
- Absorbing and insulatingt
- Recyclable, even cradle-to-cradle
- Better looking than a paved grey or black surface
- Sustainable and safe for the environment
ADVANTAGES OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS ON ROOFS:
- Green roofs increase the lifespan of roof covering.
- Energy savings thanks to thermal insulation.
- Energy savings of about 23% per year.
- Cleaner air through capturing of particulates.
- Increase in value of the building and surrounding buildings.
- Relatively light weight compared to natural grass, no substructure necessary for grass roots.